Articulate and results-oriented data management professional with a strong background in data quality control, cleaning, collection and analysis, team management, research design, survey programming, and systems development to implement operational change to meet current and future business requirements. Offering an array of highly transferrable skill sets in program management, research, data analysis, visualization, reporting, data quality coordination, process improvement, people management and implementing action plan strategies to meet business performance needs.
Data Quality Coordinator
Responsible for programming high-quality surveys in CommCare, ensuring high-quality data, assisting with data cleaning and analysis tasks, communicating with the field team to solve technical survey challenges, and working with office-based staff to support the development and implementation of MEL systems and quality reports and analysis on all One Acre Fund Nigeria’s core programs.
- Improved dashboard development and automation, leading to quicker and better decision-making.
- Successfully introduced automation workflows to the country office request-approval process by cutting approval time by more than 50% and increasing overall employee productivity.
Data Analyst Nanodegree Session Lead
Managed weekly connect sessions with students according to Udacity guidelines, leading to an almost 90% graduation rate among students who attended sessions regularly.
- Created the agenda and notes for each connect session.
- Reported weekly overall attendance status of students and observations about each session to Udacity.
- Simplified complex concepts from the Nanodegree program and solved questions raised by students during the session.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Developed and strengthened monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures in the West African Cottons Limited (WACOT Ltd) and West Africa Soy Industry Limited (WASI Ltd)’s Maize, Soya, Shea, and Sesame outgrower value chains through the design of survey tools using KoboToolbox for data collection to inform programming.
- Ensured the availability of quality, accurate, and consistent data in all concerned outgrower and sustainability programs always.
- Prepared and updated work plans, and other reports monthly, quarterly, and as needed.
- Monitored the various components of the Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Agribusiness to ensure conformity with the monitoring framework.
Monitoring, Evaluation, I.T., and Communications Officer
Focal person for all MEARL activities on the Women And Girls’ Advancement And Resources Centre (WAGARC)'s Youth2Youth (Y2Y) Flagship for Social Change Project, including but not limited to the development of the monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Responsible for setting up all Information Technology processes and Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint) systems, saving the organization over $1000 in I.T. infrastructure and cloud set-up costs.
- Developed and produced periodic monitoring reports to inform and improve programming.
- Curated a bi-weekly newsletter to keep members of the Youth2Youth flagship for social change network informed, engaged, and empowered to contribute to sustainable development.
- Led the digitization of WAGARC's organizational processes and trained staff of WAGARC on office collaboration tools in the Microsoft 365 suite.
STEM Educator and I.T. Consultant
Offered I.T. technical support, training, and consultancy services to clients on issues ranging from but not limited to the following:
- Private Tutoring in the general Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, and Basic Technology.
- Computer systems software and hardware installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Data collection, analysis, and interpretation..
- Training and mentoring on digital literacy, web development, computational thinking, office productivity tools, statistical analysis, and Online collaboration tools such as OneDrive, Google Drive etc.
I.T. and Monitoring and Evaluation Support Officer
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is the world’s foremost independent voluntary organization that fights poverty in developing countries through the lasting power of volunteering by imparting skills to change lives. As the support officer, I supported program management staff and volunteers with onsite and remote technical assistance, including but not limited to computer systems administration, hardware and software installation and troubleshooting, network administration, printer installation and other forms of support as needed.
- Developed a new volunteer recruitment process, which reduced the average recruitment period from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.
- Installed and configured Windows Operating System on laptop and desktop computers to company standards.
- Trained over 50 lead farmers, project management team, and partner staff on digital literacy and office productivity tools.
International Citizens' Service Team Leader
Provided Pastoral support, supervision, and mentoring to 28 International Citizen Service volunteers from Nigeria and the United Kingdom over the course of two project cycles.
- Supported and trained volunteers on baseline research activities, which included questionnaire design and administration, data collation, cleaning, analysis, and reporting to project officer.
- Facilitated weekly training for volunteers on various development issues and life and 21st-century skills.
International Citizens' Service Volunteer
Volunteered in the local community of Kwali, Abuja in a cross-cultural team of 20 volunteers from Nigeria, Kenya and the United Kingdom on a community development project aimed at “Improving the quality of Mathematics and Science education for children”.
- Facilitated the learning of life and 21st-century skills such as communication, collaboration, and leadership among young children using creative and child-friendly activities.
- Carried out project baseline research activities, which included questionnaire design and administration, data collation, cleaning, analysis, and reporting to project officer.
Graduate Tutorial Assistant
Tutored first-year undergraduate students in physics through a detailed explanation of the subject and solutions to tutorial questions.
- Coordinated and supervised practical sessions for first-year physics undergraduate students.
- Collaborated with instructors to determine areas of focus and refer students in need of additional assistance.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
The Applied Data Science Lab is a credentialed offering where students tackle real-world meaningful, and complex problems. By completing a series of end-to-end data science projects, they build the wrangling, analysis, model-building, and communication skills to prepare them for success in data-centric careers in both the private and public sectors.
During this self-paced course, students will complete 8 projects that range from exploring housing prices in Mexico to predicting air quality in Kenya. They will work with publicly available datasets, upon which they can develop larger portfolio projects. Each student will gain access to a learning environment in which they will receive real-time feedback on their progress, collaborate with their peers, and attend live sessions with an instructor.
Tekedia Mini-MBA is an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with a digital operational overlay.
Earners of the Azure Data Fundamentals certification have demonstrated foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services.
Earners of the Azure AI Fundamentals certification have demonstrated foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
Students learn how to analyze data using in-demand Python libraries like NumPy and pandas. Students will start by going over the basics of the data analysis process, then dive into advanced data wrangling skills to work with messy, complex real-world datasets. Finally, students create highly customized visualizations using the Matplotlib Python library.
Computers, smartphones, and artificial intelligence systems are essential elements in our everyday lives, and so too are programming skills. In this course, students get to know Python, currently the most popular programming language in the world, according to IEEE Spectrum.
Earners of the Azure Fundamentals certification have demonstrated foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
Earning the Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification validates the skills and knowledge required to enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets by using Microsoft Power BI. As a subject matter expert, Data Analysts are responsible for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
This five-module course provided an overview of how to measure a project’s success. Topics covered in this course included: data collection, management, analysis, and use.